Women’s Health for the Primary Care Provider Conference Announcement
Organized By: Physicians without commercial support
Address: Disney Beach Club, Florida (MAR)
Date and Time: March 17, 2011 – March 19, 2011
Fee: Physician $575
Military MD/Residents/Other Health care Professionals $475
Target audience: The course is targeted to physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and nurses who provide primary care to women. Other health care professionals with an interest in women’s health will also gain significant knowledge from this educational activity.
This activity presents practical, evidence-based discussions of current topics in women’s health. The outstanding faculty speakers will present evidence-based lectures on a targeted selection of important topics of educational need related to women’s health care for primary care practitioners. The goal of this activity is to improve the knowledge of primary care providers and, thus, improve the quality of care for women.
• The Evolving Well Woman Visit: What’s Necessary, What’s not?
• Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding: Diagnosis and Management
• Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: Recognizing and Treating a Common Condition
• Back to the Future: Applying New Evidence in Menopause Management
• New Guidelines for the Prevention of Osteoporotic Fractures
• Geriatric Gynecology for the Primary Care Provider
• Contraception for Women with Chronic Medical Conditions
• STI Update: What’s New in the CDC Treatment Guidelines?
• Office Management of Abnormal Breast Findings
• Female Sexual Dysfunction as a Couples Issue
• Case Presentations
Photo credit: Microsoft Clip Art